I’m participating in this year’s AIDS Walk Los Angeles, a 10K fundraising walk to fight the epidemic. Thank you for considering a donation! Every dollar we raise helps APLA Health stop new infections and support people living with HIV/AIDS.
• 8,577 patients served
• 1,430 patients living with HIV
• 73.4% of patients and clients who are from a community of color
• 104,378 bags of groceries distributed
• Services include, primary, dental, and behavioral care as well as benefits counseling, home visits, PrEP access, nutrition courses and housing support.
• In addition to supporting APLA, the Walk helps fight the stigma faced by those living with HIV and Aids.